Friday, October 31, 2008

Welcome To My Blog

This has been a long time coming, and finally it's here. I have been a baseball fan since the day I was old enough to hold a ball and glove. The Brewers became my team the day my dad took me out to County Stadium when I was 9. I did not become a ravenous fan until I was old enough to drive myself out to Miller Park in 2001, but I have followed the team religiously ever since. I've been there through the bad times, and I'm glad to finally experience some of the good times.

This blog will be covering all things Milwaukee Brewers, including (but not limited to) the current roster, our minor league system, trade and free agent rumors, and my ideas/wishes for the team. I'll put the blogs out there and I look forward to your thoughts and comments. Enjoy!

No comments: