Friday, October 31, 2008

What's To Come

I thought I'd give a little more insight into what to expect from me. I will do my best to follow the latest news surrounding the Brewers. From offering links to national and local publications to offering my take on the situation, you can expect updates as soon as the news breaks (or at least as soon as I can get to a computer after the news breaks).

Also, in a weekly posting, I will be profiling the 2009 Brewers roster outlook by position. This is NOT going to be an ass-kissing festival, but an honest and fair assessment of each player's role and skill set. I hope to provide not only the player's stats and my opinion of them, but when available I'd like to present evaluations from outside sources; from people that do not follow the Brewers day-in-and-day-out. This is in an effort to get a fresh look and insight into the organization. Keep an eye out for the first post in the upcoming days. On Deck: Second Base

No comments: